Monday, October 10, 2005

Woow Kimi!!!!!!!!


Yesterday afternoon I watched the F1-in Suzuka and Kimi won the race, it was a great race I think ..I didn't watched from the start, I watched it from lap 25, when Kimi and Schumi were in the pit for fuel..Too bad I heard that Montoya retired from the race because he had a crashed in the first lap...Each minutes was great moments..I heard that Kimi started in the 17th position..but then I noticed he was in the second position behind Fisichella in the lap 8...from that I kept supporting Kimi.."come on Kim...You can do it..!" I kept praying ..'God please help Kimi..' was very excitedwhen I saw Kimi took over Fisichela at the last lap...Thank God!!Wooow..he was so sensational..I was so happy and ofcourse Kimi and Mclaren Team...I saw Ron Dennis was dancing for a while at the podium, showing that he was happy....Good job Kim and Mclaren!!GBU guys....

No comments: