Monday, September 26, 2005

My Trip To East and Centre of java ( Sept 21 to Sept 25 2005 )

Now it's about my trip to East and Centre of Java...We ( my family and I ) visited many cities, first we went to Jogya in the Centere of Java for only two hours..touring in the city..and then we went to Batu, to my mother's sisters and aunt..and spent the night there...It was great to see them ..we had a good time talking and laughing...then in the friday morning we went to my Grand Mother's cemetary...my brother was crying there because he couldn't see her when she was dying in the hospital..

And then at noon, we went to Madiun and arrived there at 2.00pm, it's my step father's home town, we met his step mother and brothers..we were there for 8 hours and then we continued our trip to Salatiga in the centre of java ..we arrived there at1.00 am.. to see the mother of my step father and spent the night there...and we back home at 11.00 am ..but before we went to Jogya again for shopping and touring the city again, it's a nice city..many tourist visit there for their culture and
traditonal things and to see the Palace of Jogyakarta kingdom..


We arrived home at 4.00am on sunday....we were very tired and we slept all day....but as my oldest brother come with his family we woke up and he wanted to know about the trip...then I went out with him and his family with my niece, Angel..we took lunch outside and went to the church together and then I returned home at 9. 30pm..so so very tired...what a day......Although I was tired but I enjoyed the trip, meeting the relatives ...

1 comment:

aQuaRiaNNie said...

What a long and exciting trip... You should've found 'il principe azzurro' amica...